About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wife, chauffeur, zookeeper, reader and book reviewer

Monday, December 1, 2014

Distraction or Opportunity

P259 “Real servants do what's needed, even when it's inconvenient … being a servant means giving up the right to control your schedule and allowing God to interrupt it whenever He needs to.” But how do you know when it's God interrupting or when it's Satan trying to distract? P261 “Great opportunities often disguise themselves in small tasks. The little things in life determine the big things … before attempting the extraordinary, try serving in ordinary ways.” Sometimes I wonder of I'm being steered off course by God because I'm going the wrong direction or I need to learn something. Or am I being steered away as a distraction by Satan from what God wants me to do. Is it the little things, the seemingly insignificant things God wants me to focus on or are those the things Satan is throwing in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment