About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wife, chauffeur, zookeeper, reader and book reviewer

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Cardio 5/26

Cardio from May 26

So far what I have liked most about the Popsugar workouts is the time factor. Most workouts are only 10 minutes. I can combine them to create 20-30 minute workouts depending on the demands of my time. And as  a busy stay at home mom, I can check on the rest of my household every 10 minutes (which is when someone is usually calling for me)

The Most Effective Tiny Apartment Workout | Class FitSugar
This workout really is done in a small amount of space equal to a yoga mat. The one-legged burpees challenged my balance and I had to use modifications for couple of them. I also had to modify the twist exercise at the end by tapping my heels to the floor, but I still felt it.
Would I do this one again? Yes.

Tabata Workout to Tone Everything in 10 Minutes | Class FitSugar

The exercises are kind of fun but in the Tabata format can be made intense. I was so sweating after just these two workouts.

Would I do this one again? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment