About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wife, chauffeur, zookeeper, reader and book reviewer

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Turbofire

Pros: shorter amount of time, focus more on women, modifications available Cons: Uncoordinated for some resistance training, wasn't getting muscle toning results. Initially I tried Turbofire for the cardio. The HIIT workouts of 15, 20 or 25 minutes are great. It did take me a few times before I felt like I figured out the moves but I definitely got my heart rate in the appropriate zone and it definitely burned calories. Unfortunately, I think the resistance portions require a knowledge of muscle groups and how to properly activate and engage them. Sometimes I found it difficult to get into the correct position. Maybe it's my lack of coordination that hindered me from being able to concentrate on multiple muscle groups and engaging them properly, but I do not feel i was getting the muscle-toning results I expected. Would I try it again? I will use the HIIT workouts, but pass on the resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment