About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wife, chauffeur, zookeeper, reader and book reviewer

Monday, July 2, 2012

A little trippy

A Swiftly Tilting Planet (Time, #3)A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L'Engle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L’Engle is another in the Time Quintet series. It was written third, but is fourth in the series.

Fast forward through Meg’s high school and college years. She is now married to Calvin and expecting her first child. Sandy and Dennys are finishing college and Charles Wallace is 15. L’Engle’s style is still and interesting mix of Science Fiction and fantasy though I thought this book was a bit more “trippy” than the first two.

Once again the fate of our world and possibly the whole universe is at stake. Instead of traveling to other worlds and interacting with imaginative creatures, there is more time travelling and altering.

I’m curious to see what happens to this family in the next installment.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment