About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wife, chauffeur, zookeeper, reader and book reviewer

Monday, November 17, 2014

Identity

P234 “God formed every creature on this planet with a special area of expertise … You are a custom-designed, one-of-a-kind, original masterpiece … He would not give you abilities, interests, talents, gifts, personality, and life experiences unless He intended to use them for His glory.” This is to every student who has wondered “Why am I here?” “What is my purpose?” “Who am I?” “Where do I fit in?” To all those who have answered, “You are a child of God” either elaborate on this canned response and help them realize their gifts and talents or find someone who can. It is important for social development for students to find a group with whom they can identify. God created us for relationships so students need to find the group whom they can trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment