About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wife, chauffeur, zookeeper, reader and book reviewer

Monday, May 13, 2013

Honest vampire hunter

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire HunterAbraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How much do we really know our history? Could some of the mysteries be explained by … the existence of vampires? Grahame-Smith takes us on an imaginative adventure through Abraham Lincoln's life interweaving sketchy history and filling it in with vampiric fantasy.

The story does get quite bloody and gory, but I still enjoyed it. I already admired Lincoln but then to picture him as a vampire hunter made me like him even more.

Grahame-Smith's story telling style made it hard to put down. This is not for the faint of heart, however.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment