About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wife, chauffeur, zookeeper, reader and book reviewer

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"I'm Back"

Expendables 2 If you’re looking for an exciting actions movie, look elsewhere. If you are a fan of comic book movies and have fond memories of 80’s action flicks, you will be entertained. I’m glad Norris got his camera time, but I wouldn’t be disappointed if he was not in the next one. It would have been nice for Li’s character to have more time as his fight scenes are always entertaining. Statham and Van-Damm showed off their skills. Stallone, Willis, and Schwarzenegger were entertaining yet showing their age. I think Couture is doing pretty good crossing over from fighting to acting. Some of the blood effects were a little over the top for my taste, but other than that I really liked the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment