About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wife, chauffeur, zookeeper, reader and book reviewer

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Taking advice from Lord Byron

If I don’t write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

I'm thinking about spending more time here. You know there is more in my head than reading and writing book reviews ... there's my fitness journey (this high school nerd was recently called "the athletic one"), thoughts on nutrition (I hate the word diet), and a few odd object lesson devotionals (I think Christians and humidifiers might have something in common). Then again, I've heard that no one reads blogs anymore, so I could talk about anything *mischievous grin*.

There is a problem. If this is going to be more than book reviews, I'm going to have to change the name of the blog. But to what? It might not matter if no one is reading this anyway. I could call it "Blabbering Blatherskite" just to see what happens ...

1 comment: