About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wife, chauffeur, zookeeper, reader and book reviewer

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

P90X

pros: gets results, plenty of modifications cons: time investment My husband has been through P90X and got great results. As a stay-at-home-mom I liked the flexibility of working out at home. While it does get great results, and I liked a couple of the suggested recipes; I have never made it through the whole program. I didn’t stop because I got the results I wanted and thought I could quit. The time investment is just too much for me. I don’t have over an hour each day to workout. Also, the recipes seemed to be either too involved or had hard to find ingredients. When I had time, I enjoyed P90X, I just don’t have that much time often enough. Would I try it again? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment