About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wife, chauffeur, zookeeper, reader and book reviewer

Friday, May 29, 2015

Strength workouts by Popsugar from May 27

Fat Blasting Strength Training Workout | Full Body Fitness | Class FitSugar

This one was kind of fun and didn’t need any weights. I did need some extra cushion for the floor work (guess it’s my wide hips :) )
Would I do this one again? Yes.

10-Minute Workout With Hayden Panettiere's Trainer | Class FitSugar

I found this one intense--or maybe I am just still recovering from late nights due to the storms. I definitely had to modify.
Would I do this one again? Yes.

Strength-Building Workout, Fat Blasting Fitness, Class FitSugar

I wouldn’t do this workout back to back with the above 10-minute workout with Hayden as the plank exercise at the end of the above is very similar to the plank at the beginning of this one. Some of the same exercises were also in the above fat-blasting workout, but this time weights were included.
Would I do this again? Yes

BTW, I am dripping.


No comments:

Post a Comment